Ofsted and Performance
Latest League Tables
February 2001 OFSTED Report
December 2006 OFSTED Report
September 2009 OFSTED Report
June 2013 OFSTED Report
We are delighted to say that Savile Park Primary School has been judged to be a ‘Outstanding’ school within the Ofsted framework.
The areas which were scrutinised by the most recent team of inspectors – the achievement and progress of all children, the quality of teaching, the behaviour and safety of children and the school’s leadership and management were all deemed to be outstanding. These outcomes followed an extremely rigorous inspection of all aspects of school life including lesson observations, a detailed examination of school data and documentation, meetings with children and conversations with parents.
Latest OFSTED Report
We are particularly pleased with the result for a number of reasons:
- ‘Nurturing a love for learning, life and one another’ is the school’s vision and one that is demonstrated every day by all pupils and adults.
- Teaching is outstanding. It challenges pupils to do their very best and all pupils, including the younger ones in the Early Years Foundation Stage, respond exceptionally well to their committed teachers and other adults.
- Pupils relish the caring attitude of the adults who are fully committed to ensuring the best learning experiences for them. Adults and
pupils talk passionately about the sense of belonging that permeates throughout.
- Behaviour is outstanding. Pupils arrive eager to learn and keen to make the most of every opportunity.
- Staff tell of being proud to belong to the school and contribute exceptionally well to its highly inclusive nature. Parents share this view and were highly complementary about the school when spoken to by inspectors.
- The leadership of teaching is highly effective. All staff benefit from an effective programme of professional development. Teaching
assistants are encouraged to develop their skills and the school makes resources available to them.
- The governing body is impressive. It knows the school extremely well and rigorously interrogates the school’s plans and subsequent
actions. Its members keep up to date with wider educational issues through training and periodically reviewing each member’s skills and experience.