Headteacher: Mrs J Boylan
In 2016-2017 these children are:
Class 2 at Moorfield – Tayab Hussain and Umama Ahmed
Class 2 at Heath – Dayyan Hashmi and Maryam Haq
Class 3 – Aizah Hussain and Imad Haidry
Class 4 – Zubayr Muhammad and Mozmmil Jahangir
Class 5 – Sam Midgley and Junaina Idrees
Class 6 – Mohammed Sufian and Aaminah Ahmed
The school council is incredibly important to all the staff, pupils ideas and views are discussed. The key to our school council’s success is that they make a genuine impact on the running of the school. As you can see from the regular meeting notes, we take onboard all children’s ideas and we have made changes where we as a council feel necessary.
– Working to develop a more accessible playground.
– Working with Eden Foods to review the school meals and extend them to include a salad bar.
– Selecting the Charity of the Year
– Shortlisting of possible new School Logos which have been passed to the Governors for consultation.
– Discussion of possible maintenance upgrades to the school and their impact on ALL pupils.
Minutes of meetings: