Headteacher: Mrs J Boylan
Please read on to see why we believe you should entrust your child to us and use our website to find out more about our school or contact us directly for a visit. I am delighted to welcome you to our school community.
If you would like to apply for a school place then this is the procedure we follow.
1. Parents of children approaching school age can come into school and fill in our school Pre Admission form (this is not the official application form from the Education authority). The form gives us an indication that Parents would like to apply for a place at Savile Park Primary School.
2. Around mid-November every year the Education Authority send out the official application information packs to all primary schools and pre-school settings.
3. School will then contact the parents on our list, give them a pack and offer support with their online application for a primary school place.
4. The closing date is mid-January every year.
5. Parents are notified in April with an offer of a place.
To find out about our school’s admission arrangements through the local authority, visit Calderdale Council’s Admissions Process.
To find out more about how admissions work at our school, read our Admissions Policy.
Christmas lunch this year will be on Tuesday 8 December. If your child does not normally have a school lunch on this day and they would like a Christmas lunch, please let the relevant office know by Tuesday 1 December 2020.